Accommodation & Services
Looking for some accommodation in the Czech Republic? Czech has everything from castles, hotels, botels, spas to serviced apartments and cottages. From budget to luxury, you´ll find the perfect place to stay. Our offer includes many places in historical towns as well as the business centres around the Bohemian and Moravian region.
- Booking of small vans, limousines and coaches of all sizes
- Airport, station and hotel transfers
- Sightseeing tours
- Day trips or extended tours throughout the Czech Republic
- Transport services for business and leisure
- Transport services for conferences and trade fairs
- Transport services for individual bookings, small and large groups
- Luxury services at competitive prices
CZECHinbound offers you private guides and event coordinators who are carefully selected, well-trained and fluent in foreign languages. They provide you with personal guided tours, event support and translation services in Prague as well as in another places troughout the Czech Republic.
Why Personal Guide?
- Tailor-made tours
- Freedom of choice - your interests will shape the tour
- Carefully chosen quality licensed guides
- Your guide stays fully at your disposal - no other tourists in your group
- The timing, stops, tempo and duration will depend on you
- Start and pick-up: any time and place you want
- Extensive experience providing corporate multi-day programs
You can easily spend a couple of days exploring many beautiful places, from the capital city Prague in rolling hills of Bohemia to the massive underground caves and unspoilt countryside of Moravia to the east.
Apart from Prague we recommend Cesky Krumlov, Telc, Kutna Hora, Tabor, Trebon, Karlovy Vary, Olomouc, Kromeriz, Luhacovice, Lednice, Znojmo, Mikulov and many many others...
Whether you want to enjoy a romantic weekend, celebrate Valentine's Day, spend your holiday, wedding or honeymoon or prolong your business trip in Europe, we are always ready to help your dreams come true.
NewsWhat about a Christmas market in OLOMOUC ?
4.12.2013 More >Admire MORAVIA - region famous for its still live traditions !
4.12.2013 More >DĚTENICE RESORT - Magic place with a chateau, unique medieval hotel & tavern
6.8.2013 More >The most beautiful Czech beer spa
27.6.2013 Let´s be your guide in the most beautiful Czech Beer spa located in a lovely Moravian town surrounded by mountains. The town is the starting point for many hiking trips and is also famous for Wallachian open air museum. More >